WELCOME TO DR. VITUS BLOG

NEWS | SPORTS | ECONOMICS | MAKE MONEY | DIRECTORY | STORY | TECH | POEMS

SUMMIT ARTICLE | ADVERTISE | OVEM

Tags

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.

DRVITUS BLOG NOTICE

© APRAIL 2019 - AND MORE... DRVITUS BLOG, A PRODUCT OF JLC MEDIA. ADVERT CALL, 08068488422. All Rights Reserved.

DRVITUS BLOG is not responsible for the content of external sites.

https://www.storystar.com/story/17224/okechukwu-chidoluo-vitus/true-life/love-romance-2

For Registering Domain Names, I trust DomainKing.NG






Travelstart Banner


www.apcwo.org / contact@apcwo.org

Recent Posts

Featured Post

DRVB PAPER

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Labels

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

Amazine free articles

Latest Posts

Video of the day

Instagram

  • Rani Aznar added 21 photos and 8 videos to
    the album: Springbreak 2019 .
    Not your typical springbreak.
    After a week-long "break", coming home never felt
    so weird. I was no longer sleeping on a cot, no
    longer waking up next to people I barely knew, no
    longer getting ready for physical labor, no longer
    traveling to a house destroyed, and no longer
    meeting residents of Panama City. I felt too
    blessed.
    The next morning after coming home, I woke up in
    bed and felt as if some part of my heart was
    missing. Recalling my week, this difficult situation
    was all I could think about: Hurricane Michael hit
    Florida on October 10, 2018. It was a category 4
    hurricane that damaged homes and lives which left
    families devastated and hopeless.
    Hurricane Michael is the 2nd strongest storm to hit
    Florida. 30% of Panama City's residents left and 72
    lives were lost. 1 Million lost power and $25 Billion
    worth of damages. It has been almost 6 months
    since the hurricane and Panama City is still in rough
    shape. Where is the help? Where is the media?
    How come it has not been given much attention?
    I, along with members of the Catholic Student
    Association at Rutgers, was privileged to have
    served and built great relationships with those
    afflicted and with God. It was my first time to
    participate and experience a mission trip, which has
    truly impacted my life in ways I could not have
    imagined.
    I am and will always be reminded that I am a
    missionary and that you are a missionary too. Let's
    help spread the word/share, pray, support,
    volunteer, learn and follow Mission850 . People are
    in need of help and clicking a few buttons is the
    least you could do.
    # mission850 #springbreak2019 # hurricanemichael
    @govRonDeSantis
    March 24 at 2:47 PM · Public

    No comments:

    Post a Comment