WELCOME TO DR. VITUS BLOG

NEWS | SPORTS | ECONOMICS | MAKE MONEY | DIRECTORY | STORY | TECH | POEMS

SUMMIT ARTICLE | ADVERTISE | OVEM

Tags

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.

DRVITUS BLOG NOTICE

© APRAIL 2019 - AND MORE... DRVITUS BLOG, A PRODUCT OF JLC MEDIA. ADVERT CALL, 08068488422. All Rights Reserved.

DRVITUS BLOG is not responsible for the content of external sites.

https://www.storystar.com/story/17224/okechukwu-chidoluo-vitus/true-life/love-romance-2

For Registering Domain Names, I trust DomainKing.NG






Travelstart Banner


www.apcwo.org / contact@apcwo.org

Recent Posts

Featured Post

DRVB PAPER

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Labels

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

Amazine free articles

Latest Posts

Video of the day

Instagram

  • Live Q&A: Cooking healthy with what you have
  • Facebook
    Twitter
    Website
    Instagram

    I'm hosting a live Q&A Thursday (tomorrow!) April 9th at 12pm ET


    I've been hearing so many of you say you're getting bored with food because you're cooking the same dishes on repeat, or you're stress eating because you don't know what to cook! I hear you and I get it!!

    I'll be joined by Chef Kenny Minor to talk food tips and recipe ideas when right now is all about working with what you have at home and what you can find at the store. And, we'll be taking all of your questions!

    [Already know you can't make it? Consider registering anyway - I'll be sending out the link to everyone registered!]

    We're not going to tell you to go to the store for filets of Kobe beef and spices like Zatar or Five Spice. Nope! This is all about practical tips, ideas and recipes that will help stretch your dollar and keep your meals on the lighter side.

    Chef Kenny shares his solid advice around ways to take shelf stable vegetables like potatoes, sweet potatoes, apples, celery, beets, carrots, etc. to make meals and immune-boosting smoothies!

    What are some filling meat-free options? What spices are good to use that you may already have? How can you simplify recipes and what are good swaps for everyday items in short supply?

    We're taking your questions on all this and more! I'm even learning new tips and tricks which is why I can't wait for you to join us!

    **While this is a free webinar, registration is required for security purposes.

    SIGN ME UP
    I NEED INSPIRATION


    Target 100 streamlines the weight-loss process into 6 easy-to-follow guidelines and shows you how to adjust them to fit your lifestyle, personalizing the program so that it works for you.

    I offer tips, worksheets, and powerful insights to help you fine-tune a range of weight-related behaviors, from battling stress to getting more sleep, setting the stage for permanent long-term weight loss.
     

    GET YOUR COPY NOW AMAZON
    GET YOUR COPY NOW AT B&N
    And at Your Local Bookstore!
    I Get It...

    This is me before and after I lost 65lbs and figured out how to keep it off! I started dieting at age 14 and it took me so long to figure out what real and lasting weight loss looks like. Now I'm dedicated to sharing and showing you what it took me years to figure out. 
     
    Copyright © 2019 Liz Josefsberg, All rights reserved.

    Our mailing address is:
    9336 Civic Center Drive  Beverly Hills, CA 90210  USA

    Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment