WELCOME TO DR. VITUS BLOG

NEWS | SPORTS | ECONOMICS | MAKE MONEY | DIRECTORY | STORY | TECH | POEMS

SUMMIT ARTICLE | ADVERTISE | OVEM

Tags

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.

DRVITUS BLOG NOTICE

© APRAIL 2019 - AND MORE... DRVITUS BLOG, A PRODUCT OF JLC MEDIA. ADVERT CALL, 08068488422. All Rights Reserved.

DRVITUS BLOG is not responsible for the content of external sites.

https://www.storystar.com/story/17224/okechukwu-chidoluo-vitus/true-life/love-romance-2

For Registering Domain Names, I trust DomainKing.NG






Travelstart Banner


www.apcwo.org / contact@apcwo.org

Recent Posts

Featured Post

DRVB PAPER

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Labels

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

Amazine free articles

Latest Posts

Video of the day

Instagram

  • It's not too late to 🎁 holiday 🎁 proof your weight loss!
  • Facebook
    Twitter
    Website
    Instagram

    Hey Rockstar!

    Did Thanksgiving dinner roll through to Sunday brunch? What if I said you could choose your own weight loss path for the holidays? 
     

    Starting tonight!


    Join my brand new Holiday-Proof Your Weight Loss 4-week course and learn to maintain your weight, lose weight, or even how to indulge without guilt and shame!
     

    ✨4 LIVE weekly webinars on Nov 30, Dec 7, Dec 14, and Dec 21 - all at 8 pm ET

    ✨Learn how to better manage holiday stresses and changing habits

    ✨Learn how to navigate holiday staples and emotions

    ✨Get the support of others who are working to make the changes you are

    ✨Immerse yourself in my community of like-minded individuals making the same positive changes

    ✨Access to strategies, templates, worksheets, time-tested hacks, and more!


    It all kicks off at 8 PM EST tonight! 

    I'm in! Sign me up!

    Cyber Monday Sale! 


    40% off CBD products, use code LIZ40

    CBDistillery products will NOT get you high. But, they will make you feel like you're turning the volume down on the chaos in your life!

    Their sale is on! Use Code LIZ40 for 40% off SITEWIDE at cbdistillery.com

    I don't recommend anything I haven't tested and tried myself, and I can tell you there will never be a day when I don't take these CBDistillery products!


    Target 100 streamlines the weight-loss process into 6 easy-to-follow guidelines and shows you how to adjust them to fit your lifestyle, personalizing the program so that it works for you.

    I offer tips, worksheets, and powerful insights to help you fine-tune a range of weight-related behaviors, from battling stress to getting more sleep, setting the stage for permanent long-term weight loss.
     

    GET YOUR COPY NOW AMAZON
    GET YOUR COPY NOW AT B&N
    And at Your Local Bookstore!
    I Get It...

    This is me before and after I lost 65lbs and figured out how to keep it off! I started dieting at age 14. It took me so long to figure out what real and lasting weight loss looks like. Now I'm dedicated to sharing and showing you what it took me years to figure out. 
     
    Copyright © 2020 Liz Josefsberg, All rights reserved.

    Our mailing address is:
    9336 Civic Center Drive  Beverly Hills, CA 90210  USA

    Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment