WELCOME TO DR. VITUS BLOG

NEWS | SPORTS | ECONOMICS | MAKE MONEY | DIRECTORY | STORY | TECH | POEMS

SUMMIT ARTICLE | ADVERTISE | OVEM

Tags

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.

DRVITUS BLOG NOTICE

© APRAIL 2019 - AND MORE... DRVITUS BLOG, A PRODUCT OF JLC MEDIA. ADVERT CALL, 08068488422. All Rights Reserved.

DRVITUS BLOG is not responsible for the content of external sites.

https://www.storystar.com/story/17224/okechukwu-chidoluo-vitus/true-life/love-romance-2

For Registering Domain Names, I trust DomainKing.NG






Travelstart Banner


www.apcwo.org / contact@apcwo.org

Recent Posts

Featured Post

DRVB PAPER

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Labels

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

Amazine free articles

Latest Posts

Video of the day

Instagram

  • It's not too late to conquer the scale!
  • Facebook
    Twitter
    Website
    Instagram
    Top 5 Tools

    I thought long and hard about my true Top 5 finds for weight loss.

    Here are the tools that I can't live without!
    Conquer The Scale

    It's not too late to join!! Let's take the guilt and shame out of weighing yourself! Join over 100 Rockstars just like you who are ready to Conquer The Scale!
    New Recipe

    Chili season is here and my family can't get enough of this quick recipe for Pork and Veggie Chili!

    Quick Tip: Try it over zoodles or pasta to mix it up!
    Did You Know?

    Believe me when I say my life was literally a broken record of failed weight loss attempts, until the day I discovered the magic of getting support and accountability!


    Target 100 streamlines the weight-loss process into 6 easy-to-follow guidelines and shows you how to adjust them to fit your lifestyle, personalizing the program so that it works for you.

    I offer tips, worksheets, and powerful insights to help you fine-tune a range of weight-related behaviors, from battling stress to getting more sleep, setting the stage for permanent long-term weight loss.
     

    GET YOUR COPY NOW AMAZON
    GET YOUR COPY NOW AT B&N
    And at Your Local Bookstore!
    I Get It...

    This is me before and after I lost 65lbs and figured out how to keep it off! I started dieting at age 14. It took me so long to figure out what real and lasting weight loss looks like. Now I'm dedicated to sharing and showing you what it took me years to figure out. 
     
    Copyright © 2019 Liz Josefsberg, All rights reserved.

    Our mailing address is:
    9336 Civic Center Drive  Beverly Hills, CA 90210  USA

    Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment