WELCOME TO DR. VITUS BLOG

NEWS | SPORTS | ECONOMICS | MAKE MONEY | DIRECTORY | STORY | TECH | POEMS

SUMMIT ARTICLE | ADVERTISE | OVEM

Tags

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.

DRVITUS BLOG NOTICE

© APRAIL 2019 - AND MORE... DRVITUS BLOG, A PRODUCT OF JLC MEDIA. ADVERT CALL, 08068488422. All Rights Reserved.

DRVITUS BLOG is not responsible for the content of external sites.

https://www.storystar.com/story/17224/okechukwu-chidoluo-vitus/true-life/love-romance-2

For Registering Domain Names, I trust DomainKing.NG






Travelstart Banner


www.apcwo.org / contact@apcwo.org

Recent Posts

Featured Post

DRVB PAPER

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Labels

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

Amazine free articles

Latest Posts

Video of the day

Instagram

  • From our General Minister and President
  • Celebrate DMF Day
    Dear Church:

    We have had an amazing response to DMF Day

    If you’ve already given, thank you. If you haven’t yet, I hope you will.

    I see #DMFDoesThat stories every day. I see how hard our regional ministers work to support and care for our pastors. I see how our general ministries work together to provide resources for congregations. I see how our justice ministries collaborate to be a voice for truth. I see how congregations and ministers and lay leaders and children and youth are all helping us imagine what’s next for our church, so that we can bear witness to God’s limitless love. 

    Disciples Mission Fund makes all that happen, and I’m so grateful to be part of this work. I made my DMF Day gift this morning. Will you join me


    Glad to be serving with you, 


    Rev. Terri Hord Owens
    General Minister and President


    P.S. I enjoyed my conversation with several Disciples leaders on Imagine with Me this morning. If you missed it live, you can catch it here. You’ll also find a short webinar with lots of great stewardship tips. And don’t miss tonight’s live DMF Day prayers, on Facebook and Youtube at 8:00ET/5:00PT. 

    Make your gift now, and imagine with me what our gifts can do
    Make a DMF Day gift of any size today and receive a free "Imagine God's Limitless Love" vinyl sticker. Support DMF and show off your Disciples pride. Perfect for your water bottle, laptop, or travel mug. Support DMF and help the world imagine God's limitless love.
    Already made a gift to #DMFDay? Show your support by adding a temporary profile frame to your profile picture on Facebook. With your gift #DMFDoesThat!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment